An extension of my blog "Writings of a Misguided Blonde," this blog contains ideas and writings for a possible novel. Please enjoy!

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Novel Ideas - Childhood Memories

  • Playing with Erica and Abby
    • LEA
    • Aunt Robin/Uncle Terry's basement
    • Life
    • Campground and slumber parties
    • Emily feeling left out
  • Growing up with cousins around (School, Etc.)
    • Abby/Emily
      • Abby's accident/Driver's Ed
    • Machele/Scott/Rachel
      • Machele and I best friends
        • Basketball
        • Snow Fest
        • Canoeing/Tubing/Etc.
        • Suszko Reunions
      • Scott losing his leg to cancer
        • Scott's wrestling
        • Scott and Erica
    • Brad/Kristy/Jamie/Blair
      • Kristy and I in Tower Guard
      • Derrick taking Kristy to Prom, Kristy Prom Queen
      • Jamie at Douglas J's, my hair stylist
  • Sports
    • Sports everything in Standish - Especially girl's basketball
    • Watching Dad play on men's leagues
      • Men's softball
      • Basketball
      • Sportsman's Bar
      • Sponge
      • Steering
    • Football games
    • Watching Erica and Garrett play
    • Skiing
  • Dolls
    • Barbies
    • Cabbage Patch Kids
    • Porcelain
  • TV
    • Favorite Shows
    • "TV GUIDE"
    • News
  • School
    • Love of learning
    • Not being accepted
    • Love/Hate relationship
    • Books!
    • Having Mom's friends as teachers, as well as Mom for social studies
I suppose that is all for now... I will outline more in the days to come.
Once that is finished, I will start writing snippets regarding each item, or items I deem worthy.

Later -

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home