An extension of my blog "Writings of a Misguided Blonde," this blog contains ideas and writings for a possible novel. Please enjoy!

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Old Outlines Found

This afternoon I came across some old outlines I created back in 2003. I have intentions of writing extensively on the subject of the 5 study abroad experiences I had while at Michigan State University. In reality, I participated in Alternative Spring Break 3 times as well. I want to create something lasting out of all of that experience.

Thus far, I have outlines for the following:
  • London/Glasgow - Summer 2000
  • Quito, Ecuador - Fall 2001
  • Caceres, Spain - Spring 2002
  • Merida, Mexico - Springs 2001, 2003, Summer 2003
I still need an outline for the following: Puebla, Mexico - Spring 2004, Monterrey, Mexico - Summer 2004.

Also, I am undecided as to how to treat my experiences in Merida - as you can see, I traveled to Merida, Mexico extensively (once in 2001 with Alternative Spring Break and twice in 2003 - once with Alternative Spring Break and once with Study Abroad) .

I will post each outline individually tomorrow... I still have a few things I need to accomplish on LiveJournal before I turn in.

More later,

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home