An extension of my blog "Writings of a Misguided Blonde," this blog contains ideas and writings for a possible novel. Please enjoy!

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Canoeing/Tubing

  • The Rifle River
  • The AuSable River
  • The Apple River
  • Family vacation "selling" the drifters - Sleeping Bear Dunes, The Platte River
  • Electrical storm during tubing trip on AuSable
  • Thunderstorms tubing on the Rifle
  • Emily losing her new glasses in the Rifle tubing
  • Machele and I canoeing from the edge of the campground
  • Mallory popping out of her tube (2005)
  • Pop, chips, etc.!
  • Roasting hotdogs on the beach
  • Overnight canoe trips with Dad (near Stoddards)
  • Brian and I tipping over
  • Tipping over at church camp (first time ever)
  • Apple river (Wisconsin) trip (while in Minnesota)
  • Trash pick-ups in high school (Kristy and I getting stuck)
  • SO MUCH MORE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home