An extension of my blog "Writings of a Misguided Blonde," this blog contains ideas and writings for a possible novel. Please enjoy!

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Quick Update

As you can see, I ended up getting around to adding the additional outlines. I plan to write the other two tomorrow sometime if I get a chance.

I am still undecided regarding the Merida outline. I have to admit, it has been fun looking them over again... Each item brings back lots of great memories. I just hope that I can capture everthing somewhat accurately. There is just SO much material.

I should read "Europe from A Backpack" again... I wonder if they are still writing books...

I might try to get some short stories published.

More later...

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home