An extension of my blog "Writings of a Misguided Blonde," this blog contains ideas and writings for a possible novel. Please enjoy!

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

The Subject of Parenting/Reproduction/Etc.

A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled across a blog called "The Baby Dance." I was so moved by the entries that I contacted the primary author and asked her if I could prepare something for her to post on her blog (she did this a few times). She sent me an e-mail back stating that she would be happy to share something that I wrote with regards to having Turners Syndrome and not being able to have children naturally.

The problem is that I have too much to say! I've had close to 2 decades of experience of analyzing every aspect of what it means to be a parent, being pregnant, how that all relates to being a woman, etc. etc. etc.

I want to write something extremely profound, but don't even know where to start. Hopefully I'll be able to do it soon.

More later.

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home