An extension of my blog "Writings of a Misguided Blonde," this blog contains ideas and writings for a possible novel. Please enjoy!

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Friday, May 05, 2006

A New Lease on Life

You may or may not remember, but at one time, I had plans to submit stories from my travels to Spain for a collection called Europe From A Backpack: Spain. Well, I made the decision to keep the stories for myself. My stories need to be told in the context of all my adventures at MSU. I look upon all I did at MSU as a cohesive body of work. There are a lot of highlights, some very lowlights, and a little bit that falls somwhere in between.

So, I need to get back to work fleshing out my outlines and creating short stories (and contribute to Pen N Paper).

That is about it for now! Happy reading!

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home