An extension of my blog "Writings of a Misguided Blonde," this blog contains ideas and writings for a possible novel. Please enjoy!

Join Associated Content Check out my published content!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

New Website!

I don't normally post something like this here (I truly try to stick to my writing), but I can't help this one!

Julie and I just completed TS Corner this evening! It is now open for business!

For those of you who may not know, I have Turners Syndrome and have been working with my friend Julie (who is approx. my age and who also has TS) to create a website and forum for young women who have TS. There are a LOT of resources for girls with TS, mature women with TS, health care professionals, parents, etc. - but not for young women with TS (By the way, it only affects women).

Enjoy the new site!

Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home